Our History May 11, 2015

 In the latter years of the 19th centuary a group of worshippers from Union Baptist church (High Wycombe town centre) were led to open a Sunday school to serve the children in the western sector of High Wycombe town centre.A church followed and in 1939 it was extended to form the church as we know it today. Many changes have taken place within the commu