In the latter years of the 19th centuary a group of worshippers from Union Baptist church (High Wycombe town centre) were led to open a Sunday school to serve the children in the western sector of High Wycombe town centre.
A church followed and in 1939 it was extended to form the church as we know it today. Many changes have taken place within the community over the years and Oakridge strives to be a witness to Christ’s love in an area of multicultural diversity.
The opening of the new addition was February 1939. It was a very snowy day.
Some of the Ministers from the earliest through to our present incumbent.